May we help you?
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will help you understand Le Cordon Bleu Online Learning courses better and how these courses can help you. You can browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
Create “Intellectual Capital”• Engage with Le Cordon Bleu’s world class faculty around the world and learn from the best in the trade.
• Interact and share experiences with a diverse set of peers who come from different countries, cultures, industries and experiences.
• Learn and upskill yourself through the 360 feedback and coaching
Create “Social Capital”• Lifelong connections with the Le Cordon Bleu community of learners across 100 nationalities.
Create “Brand Capital”• Earn a prestigious internationally recognised Le Cordon Bleu qualification that you can share on your resume or social profile as a testament of your passion and interest in the subject.
COURSE & CURRICULUM
• 3-4 hours of self-study per week which includes recommended reading, recorded lectures, interviews, and discussion forum activities);
• 2-3 hours of assignments per week, depending on the course;
• 1-1½ hours per week of online live learning and discussion with your instructor and fellow participants.
ADMISSION & FEES
These courses rest on an assumption of your interest and/or expertise in a professional domain, with a view to increasing specialist subject knowledge in the relevant practice. This interest may be motivated by your desire to work in the sector, develop new opportunities, report on or market to them, or evaluate growth or change. Subject curiosity may alternatively be the motivating factor among participants who do not currently, and do not plan to, work in the sector or one related to it – you may identify as a life-long learner wanting to increase your knowledge in a topic of interest to you.
Still have questions, please email us at email@example.com